Friday, May 4, 2012

Week in Review: Swift Current MS Walk



          I can't believe it is already May! The year is flying by. I hope everyone is enjoying spring, even though we have had some cooler/rainy weather. 

         This month is the Multiple Sclerosis Walk in Swift Current. For the past couple of months I have been saving a portion of the money I make from my photo shoots to put toward this cause and will continue to do so until the walk. My family and I will be walking in it again this year. The Swift Current MS Walk takes place on May 27th at 1:00pm. 


If you would like to make a donation to the MS Society here is my page on the MS Walk site: 


These are a couple iPhone shots from last years walk. 


Links I'm Loving: 
- Check out the MS Society's site and find a walk near you. 
- I want this iPhone case. 
- This table is so cool!
- This week I have been drinking a lot of this to keep warm with all this rainy weather.
- I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new camera bag!

Highlights from he Week: 
- Playing badminton with friends
- Enjoying the rain
- Working on my photo disc packaging

Looking Forward To: 
- A busy weekend of photo shoots
- Mailing out some photos
- Getting my new camera bag in the mail





No comments:

Post a Comment